St. Louis Car Museum & Sales is proud to present the ultimate in collector car storage.
We are the only facility in the area to offer:
- Climate Controlled Storage Environment – This is the best way to preserve your vehicle while in storage. Drastic temperature changes and humidity can harm your vehicle over time, ruining it’s value and causing costly repairs.
- Swiss Track Tile Flooring – We have worked to provide you with the best resource to store your vehicle. Whereas bare concrete floors can collect condensation and water vapor that corrodes the underside of your vehicle, our covered floors further prevent moisture from affecting the undercarriage of the vehicle.
- Secure Storage Facility – Our facility is a gated and alarmed, plus the building is monitored by the local Police and Fire Department.
- Experienced & Friendly Staff – We understand that each car is special, and treat each one with respect and the utmost care.
- Location – We are located just minutes from the areas of Ladue and Clayton, central in St. Louis and just 7 minutes from Lambert International Airport.
Rates and Requirements for storage:
- $200.00 Per Month for Cars and Trucks
- $100.00 Per Month for Motorcycles
- Vehicles must be in running condition, please no project cars at this time
- All years, makes and models are accepted for storage
- Maximum height for a vehicle is 7 feet 6 inches tall
- Storage is month-to-month, no leases to sign
For further information and to reserve a spot, please contact us at 314-993-1330.